Emerge Education understands the burden preparing for accreditation and reaffirmation review places on institutions, their faculty, and staff. For that reason, Emerge is pleased to offer accreditation review auditing and consulting services for colleges and universities.
Emerge has partnered with Dr. William Drake to assist colleges and universities in accreditation or reaffirmation processes as well as strategically and effectively assisting institutions in returning to “good standing” when placed on probation or warning status.
Our accreditation preparedness audit & consulting team is led by Dr. Drake, a former SACSCOC Trustee and College President who has chaired and served on over 27 SACSCOC Committees and 15 National Accreditation Committees.
Dr. Drake understands what is needed for institutions to achieve and maintain academic excellence and has the experience to help your institution with the following services.
- Ensure your institution is prepared for an upcoming accreditation/reaffirmation review through a comprehensive accreditation audit
- Hold a training workshop for your institution’s team to be equipped with the right tools and guidance for each step of the process
- Know exactly what the accreditation committee is looking for and how to create compliant reports
- Successfully and efficiently respond to committee recommendations and demonstrate compliance with the recommendations
- Successfully navigate the process of Public Sanction to return your institution to good standing
“Dr. Drake became a consultant during a very difficult time for Hampden-Sydney College, when the college was on warning with its accreditation agency, SACSCOC. His efforts were decisive in getting the college off warning in under one year. Following this, he led the college’s decennial review efforts, working closely with faculty and staff.
Because of his efforts, the decennial review ranked in the top 7% of all college reports with regard to recommendations. His crisis management skills are remarkable, and it was his leadership that was responsible for Hampden-Sydney’s accreditation success.”
-Dr. Dennis Stevens
“I have seen Dr. William “Butch” Drake operate in one of the most difficult situations in Academia…the “Resurrection” of Sweet Briar College. His knowledge, wisdom, leadership and selflessness helped that historic institution regain its former stature. His expertise in Accreditation was instrumental in gaining support from SACSCOC as the College moved forward. It is not an understatement to say that Dr. Drake played a significant role in the entire “Resurrection”.”
-General Charles C. Krulak
31st Commandant of the Marine Corps
President Emeritus, Birmingham-Southern College
Former Vice-Chair of the Board of Trustees, Sweet Briar College