Scott works in collaboration with our clients and our own knowledgeable teams to design and implement successful partnerships.
He draws from 25-years of broad professional experience, including his work with Embanet and Embanet-Compass Knowledge Group, where he developed a solid reputation for building strong client relationships. Most recently, he was responsible for synchronizing technology assets and people resources at Pearson Education in pursuit of large scale, enterprise-wide partnerships.
Prior to his career in higher education, Scott served as a lead executive at a pre-eminent statewide association, where he was responsible for every aspect of administration and management from budgeting, personnel and policy matters to new project development and public relations. Scott earned his BA from Indiana University of Pennsylvania and MPA (ABT) from Pennsylvania State University.
- M.A., Public Administration, Pennsylvania State University (ABT)
- B.A., Journalism, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Most Valuable Player, Business Development, Pearson Education
- Executive Leadership Development Program, S.H. Darrow & Associates
- Pennsylvania Society of Association Executives Kudos Award
- International Association of Business Communicators (IABC), Chapter President
- IABC U.S. District 3 Executive, Committee
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Strategic Partnerships
- Online Education Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Learning Management Systems
- Project Management