Jim has 20 years of experience at the administration level within higher education institutions. He now uses that experience to help connect higher ed institutions with solutions that allow them to move from surviving to thriving.
Oversees activities related to the business development of Emerge Education and the academic strategy for Emerge’s partner institutions. Held roles as the VP of External Relations, Academic Dean and Director of Online Enrollment at Crown College (MN). Currently serves as a Business Development Consultant at Mission Advancement as well as a J Center Affiliate at the University of Minnesota. Click here to read Jim’s dissertation.
- 2012 – Ph.D. in Higher Education Administration, University of Minnesota
- 2006 – Masters of Arts in Organizational Leadership, Crown College (MN)
- 1997 – Bachelor of Science, History, Pillsbury College
- Regional Board Member, Hope International, 2010-2014
- J Center Affiliate, University of Minnesota, 2012-current
- Business Development Consultant, Mission Advancement, 2013-current
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Higher Education Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Academic Modeling
- Financial Health Indicators in Private Higher Educational Institutions