Mike Price has 20 years at the administration level within higher education. He now uses his enrollment management experience to help schools grow revenue through enrollment growth.
Mike oversees all enrollment activities including recruiting and marketing plans, lead generation, sales training, admissions, and retention. He has over 17 years of enrollment management experience in both the non-profit and for-profit higher education sectors. Mike’s former roles include VP of Enrollment Management at Crown College and Regional Vice President of Enrollment and Marketing for Career Education Corporation.
- 2008, MBA, Bethel University
- 2000, BS in Organizational Administration, Northwestern University
- GAP (Graduate & Adult Programs) Board Member, NACCAP (North American Coalition for Christian Admission Professionals)
- 20% growth increase in enrollment, Crown College
- Selected Leader of the Year, CEC (Career Education Corporation)
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Strategic Planning
- Enrollment Management
- Retention Management
- Higher Education Administration
- Lead Generation Strategies
- Financial Management